August 11, 2011

He's Back

Floyd has returned...

Vagabond down (at the cost of my own Incursus and a friend's Rifter)! We weren't able to hold the field with our measly collective of frigates but nonetheless, it's good to be back.


The above is an accurate depiction of what took place. Note the rainbow exhaust and flamethrower turret on my specialized Incursus!

After almost a year I felt EVE's cold and vicious fingers clawing at my neck. Rather than fight her, I decided to man up and enter the fray once more. With a new determination to learn PVP the proper way I've joined a small-gang PVP corp that does nothing but killing internet spaceships. I'm going to attempt to impart any lessons I undoubtedly learn while blowing up in spectacular fashion so that you, my dear reader, can save yourself some time and frustration as a noob in EVE.

Your exploding companion,

Floyd

No comments: