August 17, 2009

Breaking Down Barriers

Hey everyone! After reading a solid chunk of the many eve-blogs in existence out there on the interbutts, I decided to give my character a chance to chronicle his humble beginnings in the world of New Eden. I've been inspired by the hilarious adventures of INNOMINATE NIGHTMARE, as well as the somewhat more mischievous pirating stories of spectre3353. Both of these authors' wit and control of the English language stun me and I can only hope to achieve a fraction of the success they've had in their blogs. I make no claims of being an accomplished writer, I'm merely an enthused gamer with a sense of adventure coursing through my veins.

A little about myself: I'm a huge fan of the online variety of pc gaming. I'd consider myself an aficionado of several MMOs including Planetside, Asheron's Call, Warhammer Online and the dreaded World of Warcraft. Although I currently only play Eve, I have to say that Planetside was and is my favorite video game... ever... due to its complexity, colossal scale, and dedication to teamwork. With that in mind, I'm searching the vast boundaries of New Eden for a new home. I'll be documenting my adventure as a total noob to the game (which I am) and hopefully we'll all learn a little from my experiences! I wish all you other capsuleers luck in the future and I'll see you in space!

-Floyd Foggytreks

No comments: